Saturday 14 April 2012

Im loving knowing my role models are helping me chieve my goals....
I thought really hard about the things i want to BE
and then all the characters who are those things and how they achieve what they do and rest the rest is easy...
 Hard working - is one virtue and a value I hold in high regard, Cinderella does her work such a cheerful way that it doesnt even seem like work as she achieves all she sets out to do with little effort.

How to stand up for what is mine - Oliver the tiny kitty chases Dodger after he rips off the little kitten denying him his take in the great sausage steal, Oliver takes on the chase and ensures he receives what he deservedly earned. (A cat chasing a dog? - yes if thats what it takes)
Goal focussed and determined -Tiana works night and day to save for the alost imossible task of opening her restaurant.  At times tired, she never gives up...

In touch... Pocahontas was able to listen to the still quiet voice and wisdom Gradmother Willow tree offered....

 Lots to learn from my disney friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment